• ¼ cup coconut or almond milk
• 1 ½ ripe medium avocados, pitted and sliced
• ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder*
• ½ cup honey (many great options for local North Carolina honey)
• pinch of salt (optional)
1. Add the alternative milk, avocados, cocoa powder, honey, and salt to the bowl of a food processor. Process until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed (it takes a minute or more to smooth out).
2. Transfer the mixture to a container with a lid..
3. Refrigerate for several hours, until well chilled and it has set up a bit (some prefer to let it chill overnight).
4. Serve with fresh fruit (strawberries work well) for dipping.