Resident Recipes- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheese Cake Bars
Ms. Stauber’s Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheese Cake Bars
Ingredients for bars:
2 Cups granulated sugar
1 15oz canned pumpkin (not pie mix)
2 Cups gluten free flour (Betty Crocker rice flour)
2 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Ginger
1/4 tsp Cloves
Ingredients for Frosting:
8oz Cream cheese, softened
2 tbs Butter, softened
1 tbs Pure vanilla
4 Cups Powder sugar
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray/grease 15x10x1 pan
3. Beat eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin with whisk. Stir in flour with remaining ingredients.
4. Spread in pan.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes. use toothpick to check.
6. cool at least 2 hours.
7. Beat frosting ingredients: cream cheese, butter, vanilla, until smooth.
8. Beat in 1 cup powdered sugar at a time, until blended/smooth.
9. Add 1/2 tsp milk to help with spreading.
10. Refrigerate frosted bar for 1 hour before cutting into serving pieces.